Bringing the texture and color of our Meadow Wall Blocks into your landscape or garden will bring you back in time. These blocks come in a variety of different designed faces that give it that Old World meadow stone appearance. Meadow Wall Blocks can be used to build a beautiful free standing wall (finished on both sides – double sided) or a charming little garden wall (finished on one side). Rejuvenate your yard by obtaining the look of natural fieldstone wall but at a fraction of the cost. Use our Wall Caps, that give a rustic finish capped look, or add our Rivenstone Patio Blocks to get the look of a natural bluestone cap. Either way you will have a beautiful garden wall! By using Meadow Wall Blocks you will transform your outdoor living space into a landscape with a majestic Old World feel.
- Looks like natural fieldstone
- Makes beautiful corners – finished on 3 sides
- Easy to build Garden Edgers, Walls & Piers
- Beautiful definition & color blends (all the way through the block) – available in Grey, Blue Variegated & Tan Variegated
- Build a 27”H x 21” Sq. Pier with just 24 blocks!
- Finished in a fraction of the time it takes to create a traditional wall
- Use wall adhesive or mortar to tie the blocks and courses together
- Cut with skill saw with masonry blade
- Easy to handle
Take a look at the attached installation guide!