Gator Efflorescence Cleaner
Gator Efflorescence Cleaner will remove any efflorescence stains trapped in the concrete pavers and natural stone pores. It will make the pavers look cleaner and more vibrant. This efflorescence cleaning is a necessary step before a sealer is applied. The sealer will be able to get a deeper penetration into the now-clean pores.
- Removes efflorescence from the surface of concrete pavers, natural & wet cast stones stones
- No hydrochloric acid in product
- Washes off with water
- Cleans approx. 200 sq. ft. (18 sq. m.) per gallon
- Wet paver surface with water.
- Use a pump sprayer or watering can to apply the diluted product on the wet paver surface. Wait one minute for product to react then scrub the surface vigorously using a hard bristle brush. 1 U.S. gal. (3.78 L.) of diluted product is to be used for every 40 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. m.) of paver surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and move on to the next section of 40 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. m.).
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 over all the sections in question.
- Once the surface is clean, use water hose and generously rinse off GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER until there is no more foaming action on the pavers.